The seven story low-rise Mediterranean inspired Alaqua condo in Aventura liberally emanates luxury with its arched, regal entrance, scrupulously landscaped courtyards, the outstandingly graceful common areas and a beautiful waterfront promenade perfectly accentuating the Intracoastal offered from each of the Alaqua’s upscale condo units. This fusion of elegance is a testament to Aventura’s top condo real estate market.
The open air shopping mall on Fashion Island features such retailers like a Loehmann’s department store and a Barnes & Noble which is a short walk from the Alaqua condo. Take a brisk walk or a quick drive a short distance north to reach popular Aventura Mall. To the east of Alaqua, discover the Greynolds Park and its golf course or visit Bicentennial Park to the south.
- Regal sense of arrival through an arched entryway, into a central courtyard graced by an elegant fountain
- Beautifully appointed two-story lobby
- Resident Club Room with adjoining island kitchen and bar
- Waterfront marina; 400 feet adorned as a lushly landscaped waterfront promenade
- Mediterranean-designed courtyard, with oversized pool and heated spa
- 1,800 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center, overlooking the waterway
- Valet parking services
- 24-hour emergency service
- Gated entry with 24-hour guard
- Large storage rooms available
- Covered, secured parking