Rising an impressive 55 stories above the pristine white beach below, the Trump Palace in Sunny Isles Beach is luxury living at its finest. The building, recognizable by its three sail-shaped spires soaring above the development, provides its residents with unhindered views of both the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, thereby capturing both magnificent sunrises and dazzling sunsets. Residents are also privy to a striking view of the Miami skyline.
To schedule your private showing of the residences at Trump Palace in Sunny Isles Beach, contact Imperial Real Estate Group.
- Access to the business center and meeting rooms
- Ability to order room service 24 hours per day
- In-room massage services
- A state-of-the-art, 8,000 square-foot spa and fully equipped fitness center
- Yoga classes
- Aromatherapy essential oils services
- Travel reservations
- Theater and dining reservations
Residents of the Trump Palace in Sunny Isles Beach enter the unit to see floor-to-ceiling windows and ten-foot ceilings giving access to the superlative views. Outside, a beautiful balcony enclosed in glass allows them to more fully enjoy the seascapes. Inside, residents are greeted by a superbly appointed kitchen with custom wood kitchen cabinets designed by a renowned Italian cabinetmaker. They will also enjoy top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including:
- Convection ovens
- Ultra-quiet dishwasher with recessed control panel
- Digital electric range with four burners
- 36- or 42-inch full refrigerators
- Under-mount double sink
- Bathrooms feature tasteful marble flooring and vanity counters, a jetted whirlpool tub, marble-enclosed shower, full-width mirrors above the vanities, and modern pedestal sinks with upgraded designer fixtures.
Situated to the East of North Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach was ranked number one of the top ten destinations to visit in the U.S. by Tripadvisor’s TravelCast in 2008. Simultaneously accessible to all of the features South Florida has to offer and exclusive enough to provide respite for those looking for a calm oasis, Sunny Isles Beach surrounds its residents with the best of everything. All of Miami’s alluring attractions are within a moments’ drive, while the rich wilderness of the Everglades National Park lies just beyond. Travel outside of Florida is also eminently accessible, with two international airports and two seaports located within a short distance.
Located at 118001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Bedrooms: two to four bedrooms available
Square footage: 1,389 ft.2 (two bedrooms) to 4,141 ft.2 (four bedrooms).
$985,000 (two bedrooms);
$1,890,000 (three bedrooms);
$6,500,000 (four bedrooms).
Become a Resident of Trump Palace